It’s good you want to apply for PAN card. It’s vital to have PAN if you want to start any business in India. It’s mandatory when you want to do bigger transactions with the bank. If you’ve already applied for PAN card, you can check or track your PAN card status too!
Back to the point. Here in this article, I will show you how you can apply for PAN card through PAN card application form online. There are 2 Organizations through which you can get your PAN Card. They are, NSDL and UTI. You can apply for pan card from any of the Organization you like.
We’ve Created Detailed and Step by Step Guide to Submit PAN Card Application online Through NSDL and UTI! Here are they!
So, Here is how you can Apply for PAN Card through NSDL and UTI Step by Step.
Online PAN Application Through NSDL
- Register on NSDL Website.
- Enter Personal Details in the First Part of the Form.
- Give Contact and Other Details.
- Choose AO Code from the List.
- Select the Documents your want to Submit for Address, Identity, and Date of Birth Proof.
- Submit the Form and Pay Processing Fees Online!
These are the steps you have to follow to Apply for PAN Card through NSDL. You can follow our Detailed Guide for in-depth step by step Tutorial.
Online PAN Application through UTI
- Open UTI Pan Card Application Form (Direct Link).
- Select the Status of the Applicant.
- Enter Your Personal Information in Name Section.
- Provide your Address Information in Address Section.
- Select the Source of Income.
- Select the Documents you want to Submit for Identity, Address, and DOB Proof.
- Confirm the Entered Details.
- Submit the Form and pay Processing Fees Online.
You can Follow our Detailed Guide for Step by Step Tutorial for UTI Pan Card Application Form.
Both the guides are Step by Step and detailed Guides! So that you won’t face any issues while Applying for PAN Card online.
No matter you apply through NSDL or UTI, You have to fill the almost same form. It is called 49A form. You’ll have to enter your information as needed like the Type of the applicant which means for whom you want PAN. If you are individual, You have to select Individual as the kind of applicant.
Once you’ve selected the type of applicant, you have to fill information about yourself like full name, Name on card, Gender, Date of birth and the Full name of your parents.
After that, You’ll have to fill your Residential Address which includes address line, PIN code, Town, City, State. And, you can give your office address too!
Similarly, you’ll have to fill contact information and income source too!
Now, you should have Identification proof, Address Proof, and DOB Proof. For Identity proof, you can use your driving license. For Address Proof, Electricity bill will work and for DOB proof, Birth Certificate.
Now you can Submit the form, and now you have to pay Rs107.00 fees to process your PAN Application online.
After the application is successfully submitted, you can check your PAN Card Status to know the current status of your PAN Card Application.
So, This is how you can apply for pan card online through simple PAN Card Application form and this straightforward Tutorial.
If you are facing issues related to online pan card application, you can comment them down, and we’ll help you to solve your queries!